Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hello, hello...it's good to be back again!

Hello! Hello! It's good to be back, it's good to be back!! Hello!! Hello!! It's good to be back, it's good to be back!! Did you miss me? Yeah, while I was away, did you hang my picture on your wall?

Yes, it's true, your eyes do not deceive you! I am back exposing the world to my mentality. From FortuneCity to my own website (Dreamer's Ball) and now this . . . it's 5:27am on a Sunday morning, so I really don't have shit to say...but Facebook isn't enough for me to spread the sanity and humor this world is in dire need of. So hopefully, I'll get some old friends from my prior WWW ventures and let's see where we go. All aboard!!

For those newbies, I dear not allow censorship as far as language and topics, so speak you mind - the only thing banned is racism. Not the topic of racism but being a racist, not just to me but anyone who post on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment